Friday, September 23, 2011

The feat

Well friday has arrived and so has more rain. A good day to work on finishing estimates and get more time on the unfinished projects. Going to try the new design program which for those that know me it will be a feat in it's self. Never been very good with the computer thing but I know that I need to keep progress going if I want to reach my goal.
  Time to get moving a lot to accomplish in a short time, doctor's appointment today. I believe that they are going to saw me in half and count my rings today. As long as they do not throw away the two pieces everything should be good. Well enough chatter, have a great weekend!!

                                                                                                                                  Michael   

If you are lucky enough to be irish you are luck enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment