Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Be advised

Good morning, it has been over a month since I last posted.Very sorry to those that follow, life has been very busy and time has definitely been a factor. Still in catch up mode which I will probably be in for a long, long time. I was able to complete a project that was sitting for awhile, I create a giant picture frame out of some douglas fir for a flag of heroes. It was for station #10 my final station that I worked out of.
   Well, onto other items still trying to raise the money for my timber shop, very slow process. It will HAPPEN!! The very stubborn individual that I am is not going to let money stop creativity from taking place.With that said it is time to be working on business so hopefully I can be back to keep you informed in the very near future, so until then be waiting because there is some great things on the horizon!!!!

                                                                                                                      Michael
   Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment