Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Timber Frame Tuesday: Striving for perfection

   Good morning, it has been a few weeks since I last posted. Today if you follow is Timber Frame tuesday. My topic is about striving for perfection. An area which I try very hard to succeed at. The Timber frame world is one of passion, drive, and creative imagination. All of which brings you back to striving for perfection.
  As I slowly enter this new world I hope that I can bring out the drive, the creative imagination and passion that the world of timber framing has to offer. Hopefully some day someone will look at my work and say WOW and then say I know who did that!
  When that moment arrives I know that striving for perfection will be worth it!!!

Have a great day, stay safe!!!

                                                                                                                                  Michael
 

No comments:

Post a Comment