Thursday, June 9, 2011

Log Jamz: Additions

 Good morning, Well another thursday has arrived and for those that follow my little blog, know that it is log jamz thursday. As I sit here deciding what to write about the subject of log additions comes to mind.
   For those that own a log home and want to add to it, a certain degree of challenges may arise.
   Questions that need to be asked are such things as do I use full logs or log siding? Do I have any special challenges that I will face when adding to my existing log home. How long of a process am I looking at to do my project? Do I need a builder that specializes in log additions or is it ok to just use a general contractor?
  These are just a few of the questions to put into your mind when making a decision to add to your home, there many questions that come about in this process and we will talk about them over time, so until tommorrow.........

Have a great day!!                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                        Michael

P.S.  Remember if you are lucky enough to be Irish you are lucky enough!!!

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment