Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Take a look

Tuesday morning, which means that today's topic is timber frames. This is a subject that is very near and dear to my heart. Anyone that has known me any length of time will tell you how much that I have talked about being a timber framer.
  As I slowly intergrate myself into the industry my goals are to become as good as the many fine outfits out there. When i achieve that goal i know that the creativity inside will allow me to be the best that i can be and that all the blood, sweat, and frustration will all be worth it.
   I hope that everyone will follow my journey over time, and that i will do my fellow framers proud!
As I get the rest of the day moving with all my little projects, I ask you to stop and take a look at just how much timber framing has affected the world of construction.

Have a great day, stay safe!!

                                                                                                        Michael 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment